-
August 20th, 2001, 05:57 AM
#41
HB Forum Moderator
and I feel bad for some of the newer shooters on this board, because they are being told,basically: "hey, just go out and shoot something. Super 8 is wonderful, it will look great, especially if you use Pro8".
Then they get their film back, and it looks like shit, which totally negates their storytelling.
My 2 cents (er... shillings?)
Matt Pacini
I don't get your point.
The reason encouragement is given to shoot something is to learn.
Many have encouraged beginners to shoot a roll or two of 35mm still film even before shooting any Super-8mm.
If your equating "shooting something" with some full blown cast and crew, nobody has ever said that here that I can remember.
As far as Pro 8mm, it's been about 60-40 some love it, others don't.
-Alex
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks